Have you heard of all the great things our 2012 cohort of A.T. Community Ambassadors are doing and have interest in trying it out yourself? Well, you are in luck!
ATC is looking for 15 A.T. Community Ambassadors in 2013.
- Announcement of your role in community program enews, blog and highlights of your efforts in enews and in other media outlets
- An Ambassador package – including a t-shirt and business cards
- Opportunity to learn about and play a key role in Appalachian Trail cooperative management partnerships
- Training in A.T. history, management, ATC programs, and hike leadership
- Free registration at the ATC Biennial Conference (up to $100 value, does not include lodging meals or transportation)
- Support from ATC staff
- A $1000 honorarium to support community and volunteer activities
- Sharing A.T. experiences with a network of 15 A.T. Ambassadors
- The satisfaction of knowing you are contributing to the protection, management and maintenance of the A.T. and growing the next generation of A.T. stewards.
Check out the position description and details for application on ATC’s website here.
Read more about what Ambassadors have been doing this year here: The Power of Voice ATJourneysNovDec2012