KEEN Effect Grant for increasing responsible outdoor participation. [Due Dec. 6] Approximately 25 non-profit organizations around the world will be granted a total of $100,000 to bring their projects to life. Projects that introduce new audiences to the outdoors through responsible outdoor participation will receive special consideration. http://www.cybergrants.com/pls/cybergrants/quiz.display_question?x_gm_id=4494&x_quiz_id=5628&x_order_by=1
Basic Requirements: Project must:
– increase responsible outdoor participation as a way to work towards building a strong community
– begin in early 2014 and must be completed by September 2014.
– be innovative and creative.
– have clear goals and measurable objectives.
Project leads must:
– be willing to interact with KEEN online and should leverage social media technology as appropriate.
– be capable of working collaboratively with KEEN throughout the program process
– provide a minimum of five high resolution photos in project reports